By the Numbers:
- 420: Average number of cupcakes served daily
- 21: Cupcake varieties available in-store
- 6800: Square feet in the Phipps Plaza location
- 2 hours: Average length of party
- Over 1,500: Items available in the Gift Shop
- 2: Average number of hours that the Pink Pastry Parlor team (not the parents!) spends planning and coordinating each party
- 52: Gallons of pink paint it took to paint the Pink Pastry Parlor at Phipps
Their services include:
◊ All-Inclusive Parties: Customizable parties allow parents to make their child’s party unique and fun. Parties include access to the Pink Pillowfight Room, Spa Room, Runway Room, Tea and Cupcakes Room, Game Room, decorating craft session, food and dessert buffet, cupcake tower birthday cake, invitations, balloons and complete décor, setup and cleanup. Additional package options include Gift Registry, pink limo transportation and goody bags.
◊ Stay N Play: Stay N Play allows parents to drop their children off at the Pink Pastry Parlor while they shop, dine or take in a movie at Phipps Plaza. Kids can participate in one of the hourly crafts or baking classes and then head to the Game Room, which features The Pink Library, Fitness Center, Doll House City, Boy’s Club, Wii World and more! Stay N Play is available from 10AM to 9PM daily; late nights available upon request for restaurant and movie patrons. Reservations are recommended.
◊ Classes: A variety of baking classes are offered every hour on Saturdays and Sundays. Mondays through Fridays, crafts classes are offered every hour. Classes are open to the public and include lessons such as cupcake decorating, apron making, tiara making and more.
◊ Bakery: Homemade, freshly baked cupcakes, brownies and cookies are available daily, along with a selection of coffee and teas. Top seller cupcake flavors include the ‘It’s My Birthday Cake,’ ‘Strawberry Fairy,’ ‘Hot Fudge Sundae’ and ‘Pink Princess/Prince Charming.’
Birthday celebration activities include:
· Saturday, March 16 will kick off birthday celebrations with cake, ice cream and a fun game of pin the tail on Bertie! Children will also have the opportunity to spin the color wheel for a chance to help Bertie open his gifts and win prizes.
· Sunday, March 17 is the official Birthday of LEGOLAND Discovery Center, and Bertie is throwing a party complete with cake, party hats, noisemakers, face painting and giveaways—plus a few surprises from some of the attraction’s friends!
· Monday, March 18 (12-2p.m.) is a Pirate Party Day! Arrgh! Guests will get a sneak peek of upcoming platinum party packages with Pirate themed giveaways, special mini builds, cake and pirates galore! Guests are encouraged to dress in their pirate best and join the scallywag crew at LEGOLAND Discovery Center.
· Tuesday, March 19 (12-2p.m.) will be a Party for Princesses. Girls are invited to grab their tiaras and their best princess dress for a royal princess tea party complete with princess crafts, cake and prizes!
· Wednesday March 20 (12-2p.m.) will be a party that is out of this world! Space Party Day will include special meet and greets with some of the Galactic Empire’s finest plus cake, giveaways and prizes. Guests are encouraged to don their finest galactic gear and suit up for a quest in space!
· Thursday, March 21 (12– 2p.m.) is Super Hero Party Day! – Kids will get a chance to break out their masks and capes to celebrate as their favorite Super Hero! Come enjoy birthday celebrations with cake, prizes and a Super Hero mask craft. Staff will be adorned in their Super Suits ready to celebrate with fellow Super Heroes!
· Friday, March 22 (12– 2p.m.) is a day to celebrate fun in the sun atLEGOLAND Discovery Center’s Beach Party Day! Guests will enjoy cake, prizes, giveaways and building challenges while soaking up some beach fun!
· Saturday, March 23 will be the last day to celebrate LEGOLAND Discovery Center’s first birthday! The party will include special prizes, giveaways, building challenges and a special guest appearance by the Easter Bunny!